The NFL has become the land offense and the Eagles did their part to contribute to the storyline. Did they finally flip the switch or do attribute their success to the play of a very bad Giants team?
NBA tipoff is here and the Sixers are looking to take another step in their progression. Markelle Fultz is locked in as a starter, but is it the right move? Will he need a “Mental Massage” all year to remain relevant?
This week Tony (@TCutillo23), aka Jigsaw, John (@PGHJohn36) and Dave (@Coachdickson365) look at all the top storylines of the week, while giving their unique take on each one. On this episode they also cover the following topics….
· Eagles Week 6 Recap/Week 7 Preview
· Jason Peters Injury/Replacements
· Run/Pass Ratio
· Will a trade be made? Possible targets not named Bell?
· Matt Ryan Moves up the All Time charts. HOF?
· Sixers Preview
· Do they have enough to win?
· Markelle Fultz and his Mental Massage. Will it last all year?
· Should Fultz start right away?
· Climate Change Impact on Beer Sales
· In This Day: Eminem, Ernie Els, Wycleaf, Ziggy Marley, Alan Jackson
· Fantasy Football Draft Look Back. What moves do you regret?
· The Heat Gauge 3 players trending up/ 3 trending down….and much more!
The Heat Ratio (@theheatratio) brings a set of unique views and opinions each week to focus on all the big sports stories making it to the top of the headlines. Come join in the discussion and make your opinions heard! Can you bring the Heat?